02/02/2008 - 02/02/2008
I left my job at CA in December, after working for almost 6 years for Niku/CA. Joanna's last day with GSRC was this past Friday. So Joanna and I are now officially both underemployed!
Not only that, but a couple of weeks ago we bought our airfare to South America. Here's the basic plan:
- We leave on February 19, 2008
- We're going to fly into Quito, Ecuador and fly back from Lima, Peru.
- We'll spend about three weeks in Ecuador, followed by about four weeks in Peru.
- Joanna's going to travel South America for a total of seven weeks, and I'm going to travel for a total of nine weeks. Joanna's going to use the two weeks to visit her family in Phoenix and probably her mom and dad on the east coast, too.
- We're not going to worry about "what's next" until we get back to the USA in late April.
- We'll use this travel blog on Travellerspoint to keep all of you up to date on where we are and what we're doing!
Hang on...this is gonna be fun!